Declarations for the Cheltenham festival handicaps were made this week.
Weights will be published on 3rd March
Learntobet Cheltenham Tipping Competitions. £1,000 To The Winner!
Why not enter our Cheltenham Festival tipping competition, show us how well you know your horses and put yourself in line for a fantastic £1,000 prize.
It’s so simple to enter.
1. Register with us and buy one or more of our products.
2. Send us your entry nominating 10 selections for Cheltenham (we need the day, race name or time and horse name for each selection – check out the full rules of the competition for a sample entry) by e-mail to enquiries at Learntobet.com. Please provide your name and products purchased with your entry.
3. Remember you can send one entry for each product you purchase.
4. Points are scored as follows. 10 points for a win, 5 points for second and 2 for third.
5. Send in by midday of Sunday 13th March.
6. The entry with the highest aggregate points score wins £1,000!
Full Rules Of The Competition
1. Each person is allowed to make one entry for each item purchased from the website. Qualifying purchases must be made between the dates of Monday 22nd February 2016 to Sunday 13th March inclusive.
2. If more entries are submitted than items purchased then preference will be given based on the order they are provided on the e-mail eg if three items are purchased and four entries made, then the first three entries on the e-mail will be accepted.
3. The winner will be the person who scores the highest aggregate number of points from their entry.
4. Entries should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. All entries must include the entrant’s name and the products purchased.
5. Entries should consist of 10 selections; each selection should show the date, time or name of race and name of horse. An example is given below.
6. Entries must be received by midday of Sunday 13th March 2016.
7. Points are scored as follows. Each winner scores 10 points, 5 points for a second place and 2 points for a third. Dead heats score full points.
8. First prize is £1,000, entries coming second and third will win a Learntobet Intermediate Racing course.
9. In the event of a mismatch between horse number and horse name, the horse name will be used.
10. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the person selecting the most winners in his/her entry. If the scores are still level, the winner will be determined by means of a random draw.
11. If your selection is a non-runner for whatever reason, it will score no points.
12. While every attempt will be made to ensure the accuracy of the result, Learntobet cannot be held responsible for any errors and/or omissions or any loss therefrom.
13. The decision of Learntobet will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Today's feature race is the £100,000 Betbright Chase at Kempton, known until recently as the Racing Post Chase.
A really tricky handicap, elsewhere on the card Twelve Roses represents a value bet.
Newcastle's card features the marathon Eider Chase - my two against the field are Rocking Blues and Lackamon.